Thursday, December 29, 2005

First Entry

Cool.

Now even I have a blog. What has the world come to? It's Dec 29 and 2005 is draining away. When did that happen? The last time I checked it was 1994. Oh well. New Year, new blog. Mybe I'll have something interesting to say.

It is grey and rainy outside. I wish it was snowing. It is supposed to snow the week between Christmas and New Year. There's something special about December snow. By march I hate it and all it represents but in December everything is shiny and new and it just feels right.

I managed to get some good time in the hot shop this vacation. There are some nice new glass candy dishes in various colors about the house. We're being overrun with hand blown glass. It is time I started giving some away or even *gasp* selling some.

No comments: